I. Fundamental provisions
- The personal data controller according to Art. 4 point 7 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (hereinafter referred to as the: “GDPR”) is MyFoodMarket,
r. o., reg. No. 29282721, with the registered office at Březina (formerly the District of Tišnov) 103, postal code: 666 01, Březina, Czech Republic (hereinafter referred to as the: “Controller”).
- The contact data of the Controller are:Address: Údolní 212/1, Braník, 147 00 Praha 4, Czech Republic
Telephone: +420 739 544 488
- Personal data mean any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person; an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
- The Controller has not appointed any “personal data protection officer”.
II. Resources and categories of personal data being processed
- The Controller processes personal data that you have provided for the Controller or personal data that the Controller has obtained on the basis of the performance of your purchase order.
- The Controller processes your identification and contact data and data necessary for the performance of a contract.
III. Lawful reason for and purpose of the processing of personal data
- The legal reason for the processing of personal data is:a) the performance of a contract between you and the Controller according to Art. 6 par. 1 letter b) of the GDPR;
b) a legitimate interest of the Controller in providing direct marketing (in particular for sending commercial communications and newsletters) according to Art. 6 par. 1 letter f) of the GDPR; and
c) your consent to processing for the purposes of the provision of direct marketing (in particular for sending commercial communications and newsletters) according to Art. 6 par. 1 letter a) of the GDPR in connection with Section 7 par. 2 of Act No. 480/2004 Coll., on some services of an information company, in case that no goods or services have been ordered.
- The purpose of the processing of personal data is:
a) executing your purchase order and exercising the rights and obligations arising out of a contractual relation between you and the Controller; when ordering, personal data that are necessary for the successful execution of your purchase order (name and address and contact) are required; the provision of personal data is a necessary requirement for the conclusion and performance of a contract and a contract cannot be concluded or performed by the Controller without the provision of personal data; and
b) sending commercial communications and carrying out other marketing activities.
- No automated individual decision making within the intention of Art. 22 of the GDPR takes place on the part of the Controller.
IV. Data retention period
- The Controller retains personal data:
a) for the period necessary for exercising the rights and obligations arising out of a contractual relation between you and the Controller and for making claims arising out of these contractual relations (for a period of 15 years from the termination of the contractual relation);
b) for the period until the consent to the processing of personal data for the purposes of marketing is withdrawn and not later than 5 years if personal data are processed on the basis of consent.
- After the elapse of the personal data retention period the Controller deletes the personal data.
V. Recipients of personal data (subcontractors of the Controller)
- The recipients of personal data are the persons:
a) involved in the delivery of goods and services and in the realization of payments on the basis of a contract;
b) providing e-shop (sklizeno.cz) operation services and other services in connection with the operation of the e-shop; and
c) providing marketing services.
- The Controller intends to transfer personal data to a third country (a country outside the EU) or an international organization. The recipients of personal data in third countries are the providers of mailing services and the Facebook social network.
VI. Your rights
- On conditions set in the GDPR, you have:
- the right of access to your personal data according to Art. 15 of the GDPR;
- the right to have personal data rectified according to Art. 16 of the GDPR, or to the restriction of processing according to Art. 18 of the GDPR;
- the right to the erasure of personal data according to Art. 17 of the GDPR;
- the right to object to processing according to Art. 21 of the GDPR; and
- the right to data portability according to Art. 20 of the GDPR; and
- the right to withdraw consent to processing in writing or electronically using the address or e-mail of the Controller stated in Art. III of these conditions.
- Furthermore, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Personal Data Protection Authority in case that you have reasons to consider that your right to the protection of personal data has been infringed.
VII. Conditions of personal data security
- The Controller declares that the Controller has taken all appropriate technical and organizational measures to secure personal data.
- The Controller has taken technical measures to secure the data warehouses and the warehouses of personal data in documentary form.
- The Controller declares that only the persons authorized by the Controller have access to personal data.
VIII. Final provisions
- By sending your purchase order from the online purchase order form you confirm that you are familiarized with the conditions of the protection of personal data and that you accept them in their fullness.
- You agree with these conditions by checking the consent through the online form. By checking your consent you confirm that you are familiarized with the conditions of the protection of personal data and that you accept them in their fullness.
- The Controller is entitled to change these conditions. The Controller will publish the new version of the conditions of the protection of personal data on the Controller’s website and at the same time the Controller will send you the new version of these conditions to your e-mail address that you have given to the Controller.
These conditions come into force on 24.07.2018.