MyFoodMarket, s. r. o., reg. No. 29282721, with the registered office at Březina (formerly the District of Tišnov) 103, postal code: 666 01, Březina, recorded with the Regional Court in Brno, Section C, Rider 70790, with the contact data:
Address: Údolní 212/1, Braník, 147 00 Praha 4, Czech Republic
Telephone: +420 739 544 488
(hereinafter referred to as the “Controller” or “Company”) uses cookie files to improve the user comfort of the visitors to and users of the www.freshbedynky.cz website. In this information you will find information about how and why the Controller uses these files.
What are cookies?
In terms of their content, cookie files are small text files that are saved to a computer, telephone or another device when you visit and browse the website. Cookies are used for saving and receiving identifiers and another information about computers, telephones and other devices from which data subjects access the website and help the Controller to provide, protect and improve the services being offered.
In particular, cookie files:
- are used for efficient navigation through the website, for personalisation, for saving presets, and generally for improving an impression made by the website on a user;
- enable to distinguish whether a specific user has already visited the website in the past or whether the user is a new visitor;
- help to display such advertising on the website that is adapted to the interests of a specific user; and
- are used for an analysis of the audience of the website of the Controller.
Types and purposes of cookies:
The Controller uses the following types of cookies on the Controller’s website:
- Necessary cookies:Cookies indispensable for ensuring the operation of the website and online services of the Controller. Necessary cookies enable to browse through the website and use the basic functions. This type of cookies collects no personal data of a data subject. The website of the Controller uses these cookies, for example, to remember the data that a subject has entered in a purchase order form, even if the subject has browsed various screens, and to remember the goods and services that a subject ordered at the moment when the subject went to the payment interface using these cookies. If disabled, the Controller does not guarantee the full functionality of the website.
- Operational (analytical) cookies:These collect information about how the website of the Controller is used. This type of cookies collects no personal data of a data subject according to which the identification of the data subject would be possible. Operational cookies are used in particular to optimize the operation of the website. The Controller uses operational cookies to get statistical data on the operation of the website, such as the most frequently visited pages and the like.
- Functional (permanent) cookies:These are used to provide services or to remember the settings of a user who has visited the website of the Controller. The website uses these cookies to remember, for example, logging in by a user, the selected graphical appearance, the size of the text, participation in a survey and the like. These cookies remain in the user’s device until the user deletes them manually or until the browser deletes them according to the settings for deleting cookies.
- Advertising (marketing) cookies:These are cookies of third parties that the Controller uses to provide data on a visit by a user (data subject) to the website of the Controller for the purpose of targeting advertising.
List of cookies used on this website:
List of necessary cookies:
|Shopping cart||The Controller uses PHPSESSID to access a session on the server||Until the browser is closed
not logged in user / 7 days logged in user / catering 1 day
|Logging in||The Controller uses __sklizeno_v2_user, __sklizeno_v2_verify, __sklizeno_v2_redundancy, __skl_v2_[hash] k …||1 month|
|Discount on the first purchase||The Controller uses mfm-welcome-2018 in the case of the first website enter to display the welcome popup that is enabled in the configuration||10 years|
|Entering an address||The Controller uses mfm-wizard-close to display pop-ups with entering the address at the e-shop||1 year|
|Retaining the last viewed category||The Controller uses mfm-last-list to retain the last visited category||Until the browser is closed|
List of operational (analytic) cookies:
|Google analytics||The Controller uses Google analytics to analyse the passage of users through the shopping cart (mfm-ga-cart-step[krok])||Some of the cookies that are used for this purpose are automatically removed from your computer (mobile phone or another digital device) on closing your browser. Other may survive for up to 26 months from your last visit to our website.|
|Smartsupp||The Controller uses Smartsupp to analyse activities on the website and for the functioning of the live chat||Some of the cookies that are used for this purpose are automatically removed from your computer (mobile phone or another digital device) on closing your browser. Other may survive for up to 2 years from your last visit to our website.|
List of advertising (marketing) cookies:
|Google Adwords||The Controller uses Adwords to target advertising||3 months|
|Sklik||The Controller uses Sklik to target advertising||30 days|
|Facebook audience, pixel||The Controller uses Facebook to target advertising||90 days to 2 years|
|Heureka||The Controller uses Smartsupp to analyse activities on the website||2 seconds to 30,000 days|
Categories of data being processed
- Information about a visit to the website of the Controller;
- information about an IP address (for logging in only);
- information about the Mac address of a device (for logging in only);
- information about a platform, a browser, a location, a language location and the like; and
- heatmaps: information about the time spent in specific parts of the web as a subject browses through the website of the Controller.
How to manage cookie files in your browser?
Select the browser you are using by clicking on a link below.
Legal basis of the processing of personal data using cookies
The legal basis of the processing of personal data using cookies is negotiations on the conclusion of a contract or the performance of a contract and a legitimate interest of the Controller.
- Necessary cookies that are used to ensure the operation of the website do not require your consent.
- You can give consent to the use of all the other cookies by setting your browser in which you enable the website to save cookies to your device. In case that cookies are enabled in the settings of the browser, this is regarded as the consent to the use of cookie files given by you to the Controller.
- Not giving consent (in the settings of the browser), withdrawing consent and/or another blocking of cookies in your browser, including the blocking of the so-called necessary cookies, can restrict or exclude access to the website or the functionality of the website or its parts.